Terms And Conditions
To contact us, please email or telephone our customer service team (for our email address and helpline number, please see contact us page.)
- CCL Modifications
- Different terms and conditions (such as cancellation and change rights) apply to different Travel Products, these will be made available to you during your booking process and form part of these terms. Kindly read them carefully before booking.By using our Website, Mobile Application and/or completing a booking with us, you need to confirm that you accept these terms and any relevant Supplier’s terms and conditions, and that you agree to comply with them.
- These terms also tell you the rules for using our services, including the content standards that apply when you upload content to our Website / Mobile Application, link to our Website / Mobile Application or interact with our Website / Mobile Application in any other way.
Access and Use of the Services
- Ownership of Content
- This Website, the domain name (www.cuticutilangkawi.com), subdomains, features, contents and application services (including without limitation to any mobile application services) offered periodically by CCL in connection therewith are owned and operated by CCL.
- Provision and Accessibility of Services
- If you link to is Website, CCL may revoke your rights to so link at any time, at CCL’s sole discretion. CCL reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to this Website.
Website and Content
- Use of the Content
- You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in this Website and the Content accessed through this Website, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever this Website or the Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, or in any way that violates any third party rights.
- We do not guarantee that our Website& Mobile Application, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- CCL Liability for the Website, Mobile Application and Content
- CCL cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact with in the course of using this Website& Mobile Application. CCL cannot guarantee the authenticity and accuracy of any content, materials or information which other users or the Operators may provide. All Content accessed by you using this Website is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
- Under no circumstances will CCL be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with the use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via this Website& Mobile Application.
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Your Account Details
- You warrant that all account information supplied by you is true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. You fully understand and agree that we will not be liable for any losses suffered by you as a result of you failing to treat such information as confidential.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of these terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us using the contact details in section 1 of these terms. In this situation, if you have saved your payment details to your account, you will also contact your payment account provider in order to reduce any losses that may occur.
- Uploading of Information
- We Are Not Responsible For Viruses And You Must Not Introduce Them We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Booking Confirmation, Tickets, Vouchers, Fees and Payment
- Booking Confirmation
- Certain Services are stated to be subject to instant confirmation. Other than these Services, any required time for confirmation as stated on the Website / Mobile Applicationis solely for reference only. Actual time required for confirmation may vary.
- Purchase and Use of the Vouchers
- Through this Website& Mobile Application, you may purchase vouchers from CCL for the Services (“Vouchers”) offered by the Operators in the various destinations. Subject to the policy of the relevant Operator, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase that will contain a Voucher confirmation number (“Confirmation Number”) and a printable version of your Voucher.
- 2.2 In order to use your Voucher, you must appear in person at the meeting point designated by the relevant Operator on time, and present such documents and/or information as may be required by the Operator, that may include your Confirmation Number and/or your printed Voucher. If you fail to appear on time or to provide the required documents or information, no refunds will be granted.
- An Operator may also require you to provide an identification document bearing your photo in order to use your Voucher. Neither CCL nor the Operator is responsible for lost, destroyed or stolen Vouchers or Confirmation Numbers. Vouchers will be void if the relevant Services to be provided are prohibited by law. If you attempt to use a Voucher in an unlawful manner (e.g., you attempt to use a Voucher for wine tasting when you are under the legal age to do so), the respective Operator may refuse to accept your Voucher, and no refunds will be granted.
- Terms of the Vouchers
- Vouchers are admission tickets to one-time events ('Events'): the date(s) on which a Voucher can be used will be stated on the Voucher. If you do not use your Vouchers on or by the date(s) noted on such Vouchers, except as expressly set forth therein, no refunds will be granted.
- Cancelation of Vouchers
- You may cancel your Voucher by contacting CCL customer service within the cancellation period(If available) based on Term & Condition (*not all operator allow cancellation), as stated at the time of purchase on the Website or Mobile Application. Cancelation windows vary on a case by case basis. A Voucher canceled with the required notice will be refunded partially to the credit card or bank account you used to purchase such Voucher.
- The Operator, not CCL, is the offeror of the Services for the Events, to which the Vouchers correspond to, and is solely responsible for accepting or rejecting any Voucher you purchase, as related to all such Services.
- Please directly consult with the Operator if you have any enquiries or complaints in respect of the Service you received in connection with your Voucher. Except as expressly set forth herein, all fees paid for Vouchers are non-refundable. Prices quoted for Vouchers are in the currency stated on the Website / Mobile Application at the time prior to purchase.
- If an Event which you have purchased a Voucher for is canceled by the Operator, CCL will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, and will process a full refund of the Voucher value to the credit card or Bank Account you used to purchase such Voucher.
- Required Assistance
- Additional Charges
- CCL reserves the right to require payment of fees or charges for any Services offered by CCL. You shall pay all applicable fees or charges, as described on this Website or Mobile Application in connection with such Services selected by you.
- Modifications to Charges
- CCL reserves the right to change its price list for fees or charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent to you by email or posted on this Website or Mobile Application. Your use, or continued use, of the Services offered by CCL following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or revised fees or charges.
- CCL’s Rights and Obligations
- CCL reserves the right to deny and cancel bookings or purchases of any Services that are deemed in violation of this policy. Such a determination is at CCL’s sole discretion.
- CCL intends to offer or procure the Operators to offer the Services to you at the best price available on the market. You acknowledge and agree that all taxes and additional fees for particular Services that may be payable for using the Services are expressly excluded in determining the best price.
- Whilst the Operats are required to provide CCL with accurate and updated prices of the Services on this Website * Mobile Application, CCL cannot guarantee that all prices for the Services provided by the Operators are accurate and updated at all times.
- The above terms and conditions & return policies are applicable to all CCL users worldwide.
- Where the original English version of these terms has been translated into other languages, the English version shall prevail in the event of any inconsistences between the versions.
- These terms are between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of these terms.
- If any court or relevant authority finds that part of these terms are illegal, the rest will continue in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay enforcing these terms, we may still take steps against you at a later date.
Publish at 1 November 2020.